Apple iPhone 11 Pro Max Smartphone – 64GB features
Cameras. Screen. Performance. All of a Pro.
Three cameras. Infinite possibilities.
Photos three times more beautiful.
The most advanced of all iPhones.
Switch to the best of iPhones.
All-new triple camera. One-day autonomy1. The fastest of all smartphone chips. And a 6.5-inch Super Retina XDR display, the largest and brightest screen ever seen on iPhone2.
Take great photos and videos with the ultra wide-angle, wide-angle and telephoto lens. All your night shots are successful with Night Mode. Discover (and admire) your HDR series and movies on the 6.5-inch Super Retina XDR, the brightest screen ever seen on iPhone. Enjoy unprecedented performance for games, augmented reality (AR) and photography with the A13 Bionic chip. Enjoy one-day battery life1 and increased water resistance3. The capabilities of this iPhone are such that it is the first to get the name Pro. And he deserves it.
· 6.5-inch OLED Super Retina XDR display2
· Dust and water resistant (up to 4 metres for up to 30 minutes, IP68)3
· Triple camera with ultra wide-angle, wide-angle and 12MP telephoto lens; Night mode, Portrait mode and 4K video up to 60 i/s
· TrueDepth 12Mpx front camera with Portrait mode, 4K video and slow motion
· Face ID for Secure Authentication and Apple Pay
· A13 Bionic chip with third-generation Neural Engine
· Quick charging with 18W adapter provided
· Wireless charging4
· iOS 13 with Dark Mode, new editing tools for photos and video, and all-new privacy features
1. Battery life varies depending on configuration and usage. See apple.com/batteries for more information.
2. The screen has rounded angles that fit into a rectangle. If you measure this rectangle, the iPhone 11 Pro’s screen has a 5.85-inch diagonal and the iPhone 11 Pro Max’s screen has a 6.46-inch diagonal. The actual display area is smaller.
3. iPhone 11 Pro and iPhone 11 Pro Max are resistant to splashes, water and dust. They were tested in the laboratory under controlled conditions and obtained the IP68 protection index defined by International Electronic Commission (IEC) Standard 60529 (maximum depth of 4 metres for up to 30 minutes). As part of normal wear, resistance to splashing, water and dust may decrease over time. Don’t try to charge a damp iPhone. See the User’s Guide for cleaning and drying instructions. Damage caused by liquids is not covered by the warranty.
4. Qi wireless chargers sold separately.
Check out apple.com/iphone-11-pro to see the full features.
Apple iPhone iPhone 11 Pro Max, 16.5 cm (6.5o”), 2688 x 1242 pixels, 64GB, 12MP, iOS 13, Green